Emma Kate Co.
Emma Kate Co. Baby Journal - Petal
All orders within Australia over $150 qualify for FREE postage, excluding those orders containing bulky items, which is via regular post or courier. There is an option to select Express Shipping (2-3 business days) for $15.00.
Orders below $150 will ship for $9.95 for regular shipping or $15.00 for Express shipping (2-3 business days). Orders containing bulky items will be charged $20 for shipping, within Australia. We do not ship bulky items internationally.
We attempt to dispatch orders received before 2pm Qld time on the same day or on Monday if they are received over a weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: During sale periods the delivery timeframe may be longer.
We use multiple shipping carriers, including StarTrack and Australia Post. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery. Delivery timeframes vary according to delivery service and customer location.
Bulky item orders may incur an additional charge.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification via email with tracking details.
Orders will be dispatched using International Standard - flat rate for up to 2kg.
New Zealand $15.95
Rest of the World $34.95
Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a notification via email with tracking details. We will contact you if your order is over 2KG as there will be additional charges.
Please note that with all international orders, you may be subject to local tax/customs charges depending your country and the value of your order. Please check with your local customs departments prior to ordering as we cannot be held responsible for any charges that may occur.
Unfortunately we can no longer ship to the 27 countries in the EU.
We wish for all our customers to receive their orders as quickly and safely as possible and whilst we take the utmost care, we cannot be held responsible for missing, damaged or stolen orders.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require any assistance.
When you shop with Cherrie Baby Boutique we want you to be happy with your purchase. Our returns policy is compliant with Australian Consumer Law and if you have any queries or questions regarding our policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on sale/discounted items unless they are faulty.
If you have purchased a FULL PRICED item from us that is an incorrect fit or you have simply changed your mind, we are happy for you to return this item to us.
Returns must be received within 14 days of the original delivery date – we will not accept returns after this time
Return postage would be at the customers cost. We recommend obtaining a copy of return tracking information as we do not take responsibility for items that may be lost or damaged in transit.
Items must be in their original condition with tags attached and in original packaging. Upon receipt of the items, we will issue you a store credit (gift card) via email you placed the order with OR a refund to your original payment method.
Please contact us asap if you have received a faulty or incorrect item. If deemed faulty, we are happy to offer a replacement if available, gift card or a full refund.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address for returns is:
Cherrie Baby Boutique
PO BOX 227
PROSERPINE QLD 4800
> PLEASE DOWNLOAD, PRINT THE RETURNS FORM AND FILL IN ALL THE RELEVANT DETAILS. PLEASE POST THIS FORM BACK WITH YOUR RETURN.
A keepsake to be passed down to your little dreamer.
A momento to imprint those moments easily forgotten in the fog of early parenthood.
A journal of the milestones and memories, the hilarious and heart-warming.
A time capsule of your little one’s history, heritage and home.
- Eighteen tabbed chapters, documenting pregnancy, parent profiles, family, birth and each month for the first twelve months of a little dreamer's life spent earthside
- Each chapter has been designed with unique and thoughtful prompts for the busy parent, along with open space for the creatively-free
- A separate ‘my firsts’ prompts card for developmental milestones
- Brush-lettered words, a poem, manifesto and bespoke illustrations throughout, including family tree and world map
- Designed consciously to include all genders + family types
- 'More to tell me?' dot grid spreads included at the end of each month, as additional space for writing, photos and other memorabilia
- Additional 8 dot grid pages also included (positioned all together, at the back of journal)
- 3 grosgrain ribbon dividers
- An expandable pocket for memorabilia collected along the way
- Luxe light gold gilded edging
- Presented in a beautiful fabric covered keepsake box
- Made with 150gsm beautiful quality, environmentally responsible off-white paper (FSC certified)
- 128 pages | 64 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Less than 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China