Write To Me Cards For Keeps BLUSH
VENDOR: Write To Me
Can create 64 single page cards or 32 cards with double page spreads or 16 cards made up of a traditional four-page card.
Are you the sentimental type who keeps all the greeting cards that have ever been given to you on every occasion? How can you throw them out when people you love have handwritten you notes with all their best wishes? They are so lovely to read back on and can become priceless when people pass on and you have their handwriting.
And then if you have children the card becomes more special than the gift! The first time they draw you a picture, write I love you and grow to write messages, those cards never get thrown out and you never want to lose them.
Together with Kyree Harvey of @misskyreeloves, we have created a keepsake that over the years will be another way of collecting your memories with handwritten gifts of love.
Cards For Keeps is a special journal for you. Where your partner, children, family or friends can create their own cards every year, write messages, draw pictures or stick photos for any occasion. You will have them in the one place together to look back on with fond memories for years to come. It will be like a never-ending love letter over many years.
It is also a tradition you can start with children. A journal they will read back on in their adult life and forever have love and wishes with them in loved ones handwriting.
We always say there is nothing more sentimental then a handmade card. Cards For Keeps is the place to keep yearly messages and memories for Birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and any other occasions close to your hearts.
- Designed and made in collaboration with @misskyreeloves
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a GOLD embossed title and spine
- Cover page to address journal
- 200gsm card paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 40 pages
- Use to write card messages for any occasion including birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or any occasion that you celebrate during the year.
- Flay lay binding so journal lays flat while creating each card
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!